Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Closing out my UNITY time with Winning names....

EDITED*:  WINNERS;   Please send me an email terriavidreader @ yahoo dotcom, no spaces etc., of course.
And Niece, I never received your info on messenger.  This Yahoo is how I keep in touch.
            Also, Dorothy Green, I am sorry but I did not follow the rules correctly and you are ineligible at this time for the Unity prize.  Please do contact me and I'll still send you something from my stash.


OK, I've drawn the names of the winners from those visiting my blog during my Unity Week, and the Main Winners are DOROTHY GREEN, and NIECE.  Congratulations on winning a grab bag of goodies from Unity.  Please get me your contact information ASAP so that I can share it with Unity.

I've also gathered up a few items from my stash, to fill a fairly large padded envelope, and to share with a secondary winner in appreciation of visiting and commenting this week.  The secondary Winner is:  WINDYCINDY.   Please contact me ASAP with your contact information so that I can get these goodies mailed out to you to enjoy.

Again, thanks so very much to everyone who commented and dropped by my blog to see some of my projects this week.  The past few years I have not shown a lot of my work, and heard much feedback, and so it's been fabulous to enjoy that this week.  It's so very appreciated.  I sincerely wish I was able to send something to everyone who dropped by.  Who knows, maybe I'll gather up some more things during this new kitchen construction and have a celebration giveaway in a few weeks!  Stop back by and see what's going on.

Have a wonderful new week everyone!!

5 comments:

windycindy said...

Many thanks, Your kitchen redo sounds
like fun...
Cindi

Janis said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Thank you, Terri, for a week's worth of fun and inspiration. It was wonderful seeing your cards and reading the stories behind them. How generous of you to have a secondary prize from your stash for someone!

Have a lovely weekend!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Niece said...

Thank you Terri! I sent you my info via Messenger.

Dorothy Green said...

Thanks Terri!

Ava Gavloski said...

HOpe you had a great time during your hi-lighted week as the Unity girl!!!